Everyone loves a get rich quick scheme, don’t they? Well, thanks to advances in technology you can now make a bit of money quickly and easily from your very own smart devices. You can make money from selling goods and services, giving your opinion and completing a few tasks online to name a few examples, and you’ll only have to lift a finger.
- One-off Jobs – Using your smart device to help you find one-off jobs is very easy. Crowd-sourcing websites are becoming more and more popular these days, and there are plenty of these websites out there for odd jobs. People can pick and choose which jobs they would like to take on and their rate of pay with ease. And the best part is that because these are one-time jobs, you don’t have to commit to anything long term. You choose when you work and pocket a little bit of extra cash when you need it. Jobs range from assembling furniture to making a delivery, to even working on social media and marketing for start-ups. The list goes on and there is really something for everyone to do.
- Submit your photos online – Everyone knows how to upload a photo online these days to their favourite social media sites, but did you know that you can sell your photos online? There are a few websites that have been set up where people can upload the everyday photos that they have taken on their phones and then big companies can come along and buy them from you. Every time someone purchases one of your photos from these websites you earn a little bit of extra cash. This is great for the amateur photographer, or for someone who takes a lot of photos because they can make some money out of something that they already enjoy doing. There is a definite need for this type of everyday imagery from big companies and advertisers, so taping into this market could earn you some big bucks.
- Selling your items – Selling your old and unwanted items online has never been easier than it is today. There are plenty of websites out there that make it so easy to sell on any items you no longer want, for the price that you think it deserves. Simply take some photos of the item you want to sell, give a description and a starting price and sit back and wait for someone to buy your items. But you don’t need a computer to access these websites, because you can do all of this on your hand-held device. Most of these types of websites have their own app available on The App Store or The Google Play Store, and are easier to navigate when using a smart device, and also allows you to buy as well as sell your items on the go.
- Renting your items – People often think about selling their items that they no longer want or need online, but have you ever thought about renting out the clothes that you still want to keep? The Volte is a great website that allows you to rent out your items for free on their website. Simply sign up and add a photo and description of your item and wait for people who want to borrow your items. Once someone wants to borrow your item, you then choose how you want to send it and this will also be how they are able to send it back to you. Lenders can also list a bond for their items if they are worried about them being damaged or lost etc. The layout for The Volte’s website is also smartphone friendly, so you can use the website on any device with ease.
- Online Surveys – Although this may seem like a silly way to make a bit of money, there are plenty of surveys that you can do online that are run by legitimate businesses and will pay you a little bit of cash to complete them. There are plenty of websites that are easy to find and offer incentive prizes to sign-up or complete certain tasks, so they may be worth your while. A good thing to remember is that most of these websites will offer free sign-up, because they want to pay you for your services, such as reviewing items or leaving your opinion about something. Some websites will request a payment to sign-up and these websites are often not as good as they seem, so keep this in mind if you decide to look into this option further.
Making money from your smart devices today is easy if you know how to do it and where to go. The key is to find the right apps and websites to suit your needs and then use them to make a little money on the side when you need it. What more could you want?