Every website or accounts need a password for safe and secure login. Using the same password is a big no-no. This is purely for security reasons. We need a way to keep track of all these passwords. PassVult does just that, It stores and manages all your password in one app. Not only that, it also stores credit, debit, shop cards and more. The app also generates complex passwords that no one could possibly able to guess.
Your data is stored locally on your device, so no Cloud involved which makes it even more secure. With this option, you won’t be able to share your stored data across other devices but it means that if there is ever some kind of breach then it won’t spread to other devices.
Features of PassVult
- Store and manage sensitive secret question and answers
- Store and manage Physical Codes.
- Store and manage your Credit cards – Makes it easy to use your account without reaching for your wallet
- Randomly generate complex and secure passwords for your accounts – Passwords that no one can begin to guess. You can choose the length of your password ranging from 8, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24, 28, 30 and 32.
- All of this data is stored in a local database which is AES encrypted – Advance Encryption System means your data is secure
- All of these features are also password protected by a master key set by you!
- In-app web browser – Allow you to go straight to the website you stored
- Touch ID and Face ID – Even more secure to login
PassVult is easy to use and as a user-friendly interface. The app costs only $2.99, a small price to pay for some great features.